Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome!




Welcome to my blog! I love blogs. I read multiple, daily. Food blogs, pug blogs, christian blogs, sewing blogs, crafting blogs etc. This may change with leaving behind my desk job at bofa. Tomorrow I start nursing school! Actually it's orientation Monday and Tuesday and then classes start 1/11! I can't believe I'm going to school....again. Although I'm super excited, I think if I hadn't been so busy the past few weeks I would have had some minor (or major) freak outs. After a busy, but super fun Christmas holiday at home I came back here, got my CPR certification, had my last day at my job, and celebrated New Years with friends.
I want to use this blog to share my experiences at school with friends and family. I love to sew, knit, bake, and run. The running is because of the baking. ha! Tonight I signed up for my first triathlon. I am not an athlete. Seriously. I have these friends who are and I chase them. Last year they started this swimming and biking nonsense. Becky is pregnant (yay baby girlKobsik!) and said I could use her bike for the race. It's March 28th and there's no turning back now! The title of the blog is "Girl and a Pug". That pug is Paisley my five year old fawn pug. She's a nut. Every day she makes me laugh. They only made one of her (thank God).

1 comment: