
Last night I got to relax and throw some dice with the girls. I'm in a new bunco group with some girls from church. I like to think of it as throwing dice for Jesus. ha! I think I just like to say that. If you aren't familiar with bunco it's a dice game that requires no skill. Pure luck! I was not at the lucky table last night. There are 12 in my group and we all pay $5 to play. At the end of all the rounds it's determined who wins how much. The biggest winner and the biggest looser are both eligible for a prize. Sadly I wasn't bad enough to get the biggest looser award, but I was close! It was a great time to catch up with some fun girls. We'll meet monthly for food, fellowship, and some good clean dice throwin. One of the best things about my church are the fun girls who are always up for something new.
This morning my class at the gym was only half as full as it was on Monday. Are the gym "tourists" already falling off the resolution wagon? Paisley says she's fallen off the wagon and it's run her over. She could stand to loose a few lbs in the new year. She needs to get her bikini body back!
No comments:
Post a Comment