Paisley and Buster
Pais says she's in love. His name is Buster and he's several years younger than her. She however is much smarter and mature. All I can say is the only thing cuter than one pug is two. : )
Besides following my dog's love affair.....I took my 4th test Friday. Only one more! Friday night I had a much needed catch up with some good friends and their husbands. One is 18 or so weeks pregnant (sorry Mere I can't remember!). She and her husband are having a boy in September. VERY exciting. Jimmy and Tara came out as well with cutie pie Norah. She managed to chill and doze throughout dinner commotion and loud cars and motorcycles passing the patio. Such a good baby. What a difference a year makes! I played on the same kickball team with all of them about a year and a half ago. Very random. In case you didn't know there is a World Adult Kickball Association....WAKA. We had games every wed night. Good times. Mom and Dad came for the day yesturday to do a little shopping. Always glad to see them. And now I'm having the most relaxing Sunday that I've had in a while. This morning I ran about 4 miles with Tara and Becky. Tara had Norah 5 months ago and Becky is 33 weeks pregnant. Impressive to say the least. At one point I was struggling up a hill a bit and I thought "seriously Meredith you are the only one that isn't post pardom or with child, step it up!". I can only imagine us in a few months when baby girl and Norah are both big enough for running strollers. Three girls, two babies, and two dogs! Oh my!
I don't remember you falling behind, probably because I was huffing and a puffing! Thanks for "running" with me!
ReplyDelete