I can't believe this is the second snow we've had in a few weeks. Both happened on a Friday night and want to ruin any chances I might have of a productive weekend. I know we never get snow and I should be happy for the kids to play in it, blah blah blah, but I'm not. ha! I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to driving in it so it just makes me feel like I'll now be a hermit all weekend. Hopefully it won't cramp my weekend plans too much (although it has already killed the 6 mile run I had planned to run with Joelle). Pais says she is having no part of the snow. I don't let her off leash but I knew there was no way she was going to run off the front porch into that snow this morning. She can't even stand rain. On a positive note (yeah I know there aren't any of those yet in this post...) I have lots of school stuff I can do, a new knitting project started, and luckily food and booze in the house should the neighbors and I really get stuck in the house!
Lynn’s Glazed Almond Coffee Cake
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment